Are you one of the many women who are agonizing about having dull, thinning and damaged hair and can’t stop reminiscing about how your hair used to look and feel like when you still had long, thick and healthy locks? Having a long and healthy locks is one of the greatest assets any women can have no matter what age. Any girl with lustrous mane would surely elicit a second look from the crowd.
Fortunately, there are practical ways you can do to restore your hair’s vitality. If you religiously observe the following tips then you can actually speed up the process of growing your locks. These tips are proven effective by many as well as from my own personal experience.
1. Massage your tresses with warm coconut oil at least an hour before you wash your hair. Ensure that your tresses completely absorbs the oil by applying generously from roots to tips. Once done, wrapped with warm or hot towel for an hour or so. You can also use other source of hair oil if coconut oil is not available. I have tried this myself and it has been very effective.
2. Take nutrients that are vital for optimum hair growth. Biotin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin C. Niacin, Iron, Calcium, Folic Acid are just a few of the many nutrients that are important for mane growth. You can just buy a good pack of multivitamins for your supplements. You can also drink a glass of milk every day as this is a good source of calcium.
3. Avoid brushing your locks while it is still wet. This will cause your mane to stretch and break. You can however use a wide -toothed comb instead of a brush to avoid breaking your hair.
4. Avoid wearing tight hairstyles and frequently styling your tresses with the use of spray net or gels. This will just contribute to making your hair dull and brittle.
5. Wash your hair with mild herbal shampoo and conditioner. Herbal shampoos have helped to make your hair grow faster. If possible, shampoo your mane every other day to avoid drying your hair. Shampooing every day can take your hair’s natural oil and will leave it dry.
The above tips are just a few of the many practical ways you can restore the beauty of your mane. Massaging your hair scalp with oil, taking nutritional supplements, using a wide-toothed comb when your locks is wet, avoiding frequent hair styling and washing your tresses with mild herbal shampoo every other day are good practical solutions.