Google Jackpot is one of a few online coaching programs geared toward helping people learn how to market various products and services, online. The instructional guide comes in the form of a CD, which is sent to the product buyer’s home. This guide instructs users how to create a list of promotional websites that display special offers from other online businesses. These offers come from either AdSense ads or Affiliate offers, or both. As these offers are being marketed throughout the internet, the site owner exposes the site to targeted, prospects. As these prospects purchase an Affiliate product or clicks on an AdSense link, text, or banner the website owner gains a commission. Here are additional pros and cons that describe Google Jackpot in closer detail.
Pros and Cons
- The product user can establish a home-based business by following the instructions in the guide.
- Google Jackpot clients are able to make their own schedule as the internet never shuts down.
- The system does not require the client to have advanced typing or technical skills.
- It takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks for the average user to become proficient at making multiple websites.
- The system is repetitive and requires the client to reproduce dozens of the same kind of sites which can become tedious after doing them a while.
- The product user will need to establish advanced marketing skills in order to make their home-based business a success.
How many clicks on AdSense ads does the website owner need to get in order to establish a stable home-based business with Google Jackpot? Each AdSense ad has a different commission payout. Ideally, hundreds of websites will need to be made in order to get the number of ads needed to compare the system to an established corporation.
How long does it take to put up a promotional website? The average user can create a promotional website in as little as an hour. Some marketers may choose to outsource most of the work to various freelancers to help speed up the process of creating multiple sites.