Hearts up to you, if you have decided to set up a membership website. There are lots of methods to do that. Setting up a traditional membership website requires lot of time and effort plus a substantial investment. You can go for less complex membership sites like Fixed-Term Membership sites if you are a beginner to make the most out of your website in a short time.
What Are Fixed-Term Membership (FTM) Websites?
These are membership websites which give a lesson for subscription a particular amount of time. For example, if you become a member in a FTM site which teaches you how to write a book or repair a car, it will provide you certain lessons each week. The website will coach you from the basics of writing or choosing heading until the methods of approaching your publisher and getting it printed in 20 or 30 lessons.
Advantages of FTM Sites
These sites are very much different from the traditional membership sites.
1. First they do not require any complex programming and they can be setup in a very short period of time.
2. Since they cater to the specific needs of a certain group of people, they can concentrate on one subject. They do not have the pressure to meet the versatile needs of various customers.
3. They do not need extensive updating like the traditional websites. Many FTM sites get updated once in a week with one single article.
4. The customers will have a sense of satisfaction that they know A-Z detail about the topic they have subscribed to. You can earn a lot by providing suitable external links and ads on these sites.
5. For example, if it is a FTM site referring to car repair, you can give links to all famous car repair stores and publish the ads of car spare parts store in your website. You can get the ads easily by showing how many subscribers you have.
6. Since the customer pays only one time or twice during the course setting up one recurring billing processor will do. There is no hassle of collecting money every month and the payment being delayed issues.
7. FTM websites are easy to maintain as they are require minimum amount of work. So a person can maintain two or more FTM sites at the same time.
There is no denial that traditional membership websites are a constant source of income when compared to FTM sites. But if you are a beginner and want to get the hang of the business and make some quick bugs, FTM sites are the best way to start. You can always progress to set up traditional membership websites in course of time.
To know more about FTM sites visit our website: Membership Websites